We live in VUCA times. Leadership has never been so difficult. At the same time it has never been as crucial as today. In this book I argue how we can lead in turbulent times. The only way to do this is through character.
The book was launched on June 9 2016 in the Arka Theatre in Ghent. You can find an impression here.
The English version was published in May 2017 and launched in Prague in the beautiful offices of Avon.
The book has gained considerable attention since then. Through lectures and keynotes more than 3000 people have been in contact with the ideas in the book.
If you want to book me for a keynote, get in touch.
Buy the Book
You can order the book here through the publisher:
- If you are in the UK, you can buy it through Amazon.co.uk.
- In Italy you can find it also on Amazon.it.
- In Germany it’s available on Amazon.de.
- In France it’s available on Amazon.fr.
- In the US it’s on Amazon.com as e-book.
- In Australia it’s available on Amazon.com.au as e-book.
Your Local Book Store is always an option.
Or you can order it through your local book store. Here are the references.
Sustainable Leadership. How to lead in a VUCA World.
Brugge, Die Keure, 2017.
- ISBN-10: 9048627672
- ISBN-13: 978-9048627677
- Product Dimensions: 23.2 x 2.8 x 16.7 cm
You can listen to an interview on the Work-Life Hub (English)
Or watch this webinar by Die Keure (Dutch)
Or listen to this webinar (English)